A Baking Day!

This week was spend baking cakes in my free time... with not a lot of free time to spare I thought that I would get ahead on my baking and bake all the cakes I would need for the Christmas Party season, some upcoming birthdays, and a school event and freeze them.

For this task I needed to break out my mom's mix master. (I almost destroyed it last year making my birthday cake till I got my own mix master!)
With two mix masters and a lot of 'pamed' cake pans I got to work....

On the first hour of baking day my true love gave to me.... 1 vanilla cake, 1 chocolate cake, and a chocolaty marble cake...


On the second hour of baking day my true love gave to me... 1 more chocolate cake....

On the third hour of baking day my true love gave to me.... an extra large beer cake, and 1 more chocolate cake....

On the last hour of baking day my true love gave to me.... 2 white chocolate cakes....
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

Phew... thats a lot of cakes... (and a LOT of dirty cake pans!)

I suppose my true love in this case is the combination of two mix masters and my moms oven... to each her own I guess!

And what am I making out of these cakes? You'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment