Oh Canada!

Happy Canada Day everyone! I found these cute cupcake liners on sale (whoo hoo!) and wanted to make some cute cupcakes to show them off! 

Simply french vanilla cupcakes with a vanilla buttercream, but they look cute, and taste amazing! (Unfortunately I got my wisdom teeth out wednesday and still can't eat solid foods.Vanilla milkshakes for me!)
 These ones with sprinkles are filled with raspberry jam.. yum!

Here they are on a red background, I think I like the white better. I am missing my yellow background though.. I cut it up to use it as signs for the girl guide camp... time to buy some new poster board!


 Anyway Happy Canada Day Everyone! Off to watch the fireworks tonight!!!! (I LOVE fireworks, they are my fav!)

Happy Baking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I like the new Logo! Very cute. I will look for the rhyme about the little girl with the curl and send it to you!

    ReplyDelete