Royal Icing Cookies!

I have never decorated cookies using royal icing. So i thought i'd give it a try. 156 tiny hands with teeny tiny iron rings later...

I had this brain wave while planning the grad... wouldn't each place setting look cute with a little hand cookie with an iron ring. So I got my mom started cutting out hands (there are a few left hands in there as well!) and we set to work! I used stiff consistency royal icing for the borders and the runny consistency for the filling. If you look really closely you can see that I even glittered every single ring.

All 156 turned out really well and they looked so good at everyones place setting!

Needless to say i now know how to decorate a cookie with royal icing. It is really easy to do, but i'd start with a batch of 12... not 156.

1 comment:

  1. play superslot ซุปเปอร์ สล็อต เล่นผ่านเว็บ ความน่าเชื่อถือ PG เป็นเว็บไซต์ที่มีความเชื่อถือสูงและมีระบบรักษาความปลอดภัยข้อมูลของผู้เล่นอย่างเข้มงวดพร้อมกับเครดิตฟรีนี้

    ReplyDelete