Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

 
 The second cool grooms cake for the week! This will be a short post, but a neat one! My cousin got married last April (almost a year ago! Happy Almost 1 year Anniversary!) and she asked for a grooms cake that looked like her now husbands car!

 She sent me a picture and I did my best! I think it turned out pretty good... but the next time I make a car cake I'm going to do it more like the Millennium Falcon, I would build a wood base and decorate the car around it, so it looks more like the wheels are supporting the car.




I love the cans hanging off the back.. they are by far my favorite part! 

Anyway, Happy Baking! 

4 comments:

  1. Pg Slot รวม ตลาดเกมออนไลน์ในขณะนี้นั้นเติบโตขึ้นอย่างเร็วจนกระทั่งไม่ได้นึกฝัน pg slot มีผู้เล่นมากมายก่ายกองสนใจกับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ด้วยเหตุว่าสามารถสร้างผลกำไรอย่างมากมาย

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joker123 ที่พวกเราพรีเซ็นท์ เกมออนไลน์ได้เงินจริง ที่ตื่นเต้นเยอะแยะ กราฟฟิกงามไม่มีอันตราย ให้คุณเพลินและก็ศึกษาและทำการค้นพบระยะเวลาที่ความสนุกที่ pg และก็คุ้มค่ามาก

    ReplyDelete